New Dress for Pre-Order in Etsy Shop!

September 28, 2014 / Leave a Comment

Friends! I am so happy to share with you the latest dress to come to my Etsy shop. It's the Coco party dress style but I've added a few cute details to make it extra special.


First, let's talk fabric: the body of the dress is made from a black poly twill. It's very soft, sleek and has lovely drape. But the real show stopper is the black and white chevron stripe print that can be seen in the peter pan collar, sleeves and belt.


My friend Jes loved modeling this dress. It was probably because I put that adorable fascinator on her head. There's something about adding an accessory like that to a dress like this that makes you feel... well... just plain fancy.


Besides the collar, I added short sleeves with black piping along the edges. I also did an inside hem facing with this black and white stripe bias tape. Even though people won't be able to see it, I thought it would be just a secret fun detail. Please check it out in my Etsy shop and let me know what you think! They will start shipping October 15th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top