Making Clothes for Stop Motion Puppets

January 30, 2016 / Leave a Comment
For the past few months, I have been working with an excellent team of creative people who are undertaking a very ambitious stop-motion animation project. My role has been to costume several different characters for the film.

I've really loved outfitting these guys. It's so different from what I've done before. Not only are they tiny clothes, but all the characters (but one, not shown here) are male! Definitely all new to me!



This guy here is the main character of the film. He has several outfits but this is the first one I did for him. It's his bedroom/relaxation look.



I think my favorite thing about this outfit is probably the pockets on the robe! I also find his socks really funny and cute too. I saw a few minutes of footage that was shot with this guy and it looked amazing! I really admire the attention to detail and the patience these guys have for animating in this style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top