Instagram Lately

September 27, 2014 / Leave a Comment
I am terrible at posting regularly on just about any social platform. I don't know what it is, but there always seems to be so much going on during the day that it is just not on my mind. I do seem to be good at taking pictures of Rhoda, so I hope you all like seeing cat pictures, because I got loads of them.
I love my new woven labels! They look so nice especially against the black on this skirt's waistband.

I was walking to work one morning and just happen to pass the Delorean from Back to the Future! Complete with hoverboard in the passenger seat. Ha!

I can't believe it's been 1 year since Groucho passed away. I still miss my little cosmic snaggle tooth buddy.

We celebrated Rhoda's birthday recently. I caught her taking some measurements on the bed.

My assistant takes a nap as I update my website. 


I put my Denim and Diamonds Coco Party dress in the shop window and within an hour one had  already gone to a new home! Yippee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top