Etsy Shop Update: New Style Available for Pre-Order

September 2, 2014 / Leave a Comment
I'm very happy to tell you that I now have the Coco Dress in denim available for pre-order in my Etsy shop! This style has a full circle skirt with pockets and princess seams in the bodice. Lovely long sleeves for those cool Autumn days and a bold print in the center front and back.
The back of the dress is very similar to the front except it has a 22 inch zipper so you can get in and out of it with ease and not mess up your hair. Ha! 

Here's a nice close up shot of the print in the center front. Can't go wrong with diamonds and denim! As usual, this dress is limited edition. I already started cutting out the fabric and I can tell you that it's looking like there will only be 7 or 8 of these dresses made. What do you guys think? And also.... how great are those boots?! I borrowed them from my good friend Mia and I'm pretty jealous. Thinking I need to get my own pair so I can wear this outfit to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top