What I've been working on: Finishing up Fall

August 13, 2014 / Leave a Comment
Whoo hoo! My new Fall collection will be out at the end of this month! I've been spending pretty much all my free time putting the finishing touches on the first styles that will be coming out.
Here's a healthy stack of dresses that are pretty much ready to go!


A shot of my bulletin board featuring some of fabric swatches for Fall. I really wanted that black and blue polka dotted print, but alas.... I wasn't able to get it. But hey, maybe next time!


A close up shot of me sewing some black bias binding into this new stretch, skater style dress that will be coming out soon.


I LOVE this fabric. I bought it back in March when Mark & I went to L.A. It's 100% rayon and I've designed a V-Neck version of my Cups & Cakes dress with it. I will be wearing this one all the time!


I'm very excited about this one! It's so classic and lady like. The piping on the sleeves is probably my favorite detail. Check back soon, because I'm guessing I will have the photos from the photo shoot any day now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top