Inspirational Looks: Volume One

August 25, 2014 / Leave a Comment
Those of you who follow me on Pinterest, might be familiar with my board Great Moments in Personal Style which is where I collect photos of "cool people looking cool effortlessly" (as it so eloquently states).  Here are a few of my recent favorites:
No one can rock a big loud print quiet like Ringo. I love than tan vest-like-thing he has over the shirt and those dark blue pinstripe trousers. Not to mention his hair and beard combo. Clearly, very cool.

Pattie Boyd, George Harrison and Jane Birkin passing through Heathrow Airport together in 1968. I wish I could see more of Jane's outfit. Looks like she's maybe got a white button down with some sort of scarf/tie combo as well as fur coat? Those buttons on George's jacket are very intriguing. Pattie, of course, looking flawless.

Jane Birkin wearing what appears to be some high waisted suede trousers with a lovely striped button down shirt.

I love this dress that Francoise Hardy is wearing. I wish I could see it in color! The scallop edge detailing around the neckline, armholes and the hem is adorable. I would love to interpret that into a style for Emily G. Spring 2015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top