Etsy Shop Update: Fall 2014 Now Available!

August 29, 2014 / Leave a Comment
FINALLY! My Etsy shop has all those dresses from last week ready to ship, as well as new ones that are also ready to ship! Yippee! I've already been selling some in my physical store and I'm very happy to see them getting a positive response. Last Fall, I was very preoccupied with Groucho's cancer and caring for him in his final days, so I wasn't able to create as many Autumn inspired looks as I wanted to. So I definitely tried to compensate for that by having eleven new pieces for the season. Below are images of the new looks I just posted. I still have a few more waiting in the wings that I will be posting soon... including the dress in the above image which is one of my favorites! It's got pockets!





If you missed the first post introducing the Fall Collection, you can click here. All of the looks from this post and the first post are now shipping and ready to find a loving home. Which one is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top